Job Title: Japanese Bilingual Sales Support – Remote
Working Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Pacific Time (May open for modification)
The Sales Support is responsible for processing customer orders and assisting the sales team with customer throughout the manufacturing, distribution, and customer purchasing. You will communicate in Japanese (reading, writing, speaking, and listening) with the Japan headquarters to procure materials, parts, and products, and in English with customers in the North American market.
Your primary responsibilities will include communicating with Japan headquarters to verifying customer orders to avoid discrepancies and errors in products, quantities, prices, preferred delivery methods, and schedules and if necessary negotiating the terms, schedules, and pricing.
May include providing information and communicating with customers about purchased products, delivery information, and invoices and ensure questions or requests regarding their orders are answered with good customer service. Proficient data entry into the database and Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT ARE LIMITED TO:
• Process orders by reviewing the customer's purchase and prepare proper documentation.
• Collect customer information and sales tax status and enter information into ERP system.
• Process Credit Application to establish net terms and credit limit.
• Enter customer purchase orders into ERP system to generate Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and Invoices.
• Send out Purchase Order to the company global HQ in Japan and Order Acknowledgement and invoices to customers.
• Create and send a Proforma Invoice through ERP to customers and follow up with customers and accounts receivable.
• Provide shipment notice and documents to customers.
• Verify weekly and monthly purchase and sales and inventory on ERP system.
• Send the monthly report to the management team.
• Prepare reports and documents requested during the internal audit process.
• Assist Sales teams with promotional samples and flyers.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• 2+years of related experience (Coordination of the purchase of products and materials from Japan HQ and factories to customers in North America market preferred)
• Associate's degree or higher
• Working knowledge of ERP - SAGE, SAP Business One or equivalent is preferred.
• Detail oriented with ability to complete analysis of business data with data input accuracy.
• Bilingual Japanese and English and good communication skills.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue