Integration Programmer Analyst Opening in Boston, MA!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for an Integration Programmer Analyst role in the Boston area. This is a 6 month contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Integration Programmer Analyst opportunity; please send a Word resume to Kevin DiLisio, Technical Recruiter, at Email blocked - click to apply.
Position: Integration Programmer Analyst
Apex Job ID: 987926
Location: Boston, MA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
The Integration Programmer Analyst III is responsible for the design, development, release and support of application and data integrations related to various services of our client's. These integrations include data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL), application interfaces, data warehouse/data mart population, ODS population, data synchronization, provisioning, migration, profiling and cleansing.
The Integration Programmer Analyst III is an advanced professional role that may work on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. This individual will participate projects that require data and/or applications integrations, therefore knowledge of integration concepts and techniques are required.
This position will also be responsible for operational support and maintenance of various integrations currently enabling university processes and systems. This individual may also coach and mentor more junior technical staff.
- 60%: Participate on project teams to design, develop, test and release integrations pursuant to business, architectural and/or service requirements. Participation can include providing technical leadership for other integration developers on the project team. Design, development, test and release activity should be in alignment with industry and BU best practices, guidelines and standards.
- 30%: Participate in operational support and maintenance of integration services. This includes consulting on or working incidents, service requests, defects, enhancements, upgrades, patches and service improvement initiatives.
- 10%: Coaches and Mentor junior technical staff. Invests time learning/enhancing skills related to enterprise integration by active participation in technology users groups and professional organizations and formal training or degree programs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of IT work experience or the equivalent with demonstrated knowledge in data and application integration.
- Advanced knowledge of data and application integration/middleware tools such as SnapLogic, Informatica, Webmethods, Tibco, SSIS, etc. from both an administrative and development perspective.
- Advanced knowledge of EAI, SOA, ESB, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Messaging Services, API Management and other related integration concepts.
- Advanced Database skills and experience manipulating databases and database objects; specifically SQL and RDBMS’s such as Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, AWS RDS
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and Operational Data Stores (ODS)
- Experience with fundamental programming concepts, frameworks, languages and technologies such as Java, C#, .NET, XML, and JSON
- Understanding of project management concepts and frameworks such as waterfall, Prince 2, Scrum
Desired Skills (not required but candidate will have exposure to these skills in this role):
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing fundamentals; specifically iPaaS, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, is desirable
- Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers; specifically Amazon Web Services and MicroSoft Azure, is desirable
- Significant hands-on experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting integration/ETL solutions using wide variety of data sources and targets
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at URL blocked - click to apply 844-463-6178-6178.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Write Technical Specification
Maintain Enterprise Application
Use Programming Language