To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Union, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Private Equity Accountant - SS&C Technologies
SS&C Technologies Inc • Union, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
We are looking for a highly motivated Private Equity Accountant with outstanding skills in the fund administration arena for our Union, NJ office.
- Maintain all financial data in the investment database
- Post all journal entries and prepare monthly trial balance reports
- Reconcile all cash received from investors and investments
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Calculate capital calls and distributions
- Allocate income to partners in accordance with terms of partnership agreements
- Prepare and issue quarterly financial statements, in accordance with US GAAP for each entity
- Maintain and update investment data (number of shares, location of securities, country of origin)
- Interact with clients and provide information as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- CPA and/or MBA are strong pluses
- 2+ years related experience in fund accounting preferably within the Private Equity field
- Strong knowledge of Bloomberg, financial reporting and financial products (ie: equities, futures, fixed income)
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Prior experience training, delegating tasks, and reviewing work is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to interact with others at various levels
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary