• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Valid State of Connecticut Security Guard Card.
• Valid CT Driver’s License.
• 1-3yrs experience preferred.
• Hospital security experience preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills are required.
• Candidate must also be capable of constant walking, standing and ability to lift 60 lbs., demonstrate the ability to restrain individuals and have the ability to work in extremely stressful and potential violent situations.
• Requires passing several provided trainings to include: handcuffing, pepper spray, management of aggressive behavior and others within first year of hire.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Please submit resume for consideration
Hartford Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
who believes diversity brings out the best in everyone!