At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Spanish–English in Phoenix, AZ, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you’ll work to resolve the customer’s issues before escalating to the next level. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the Role
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 1 year or more of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize and solve problems of mid-to-high level customer service issues
- Computer savvy
- High speed internet connection (>25mbps); hardwired connection to your modem/router is recommended
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes...all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
- Spanish Language
- English Language