KPG Healthcare currently seeking Nuclear Medicine Tech to fill Travel and Local Contract opportunities throughout our network of hospitals.
• Specialty: Nuclear Medicine Tech
• Certifications: CMNT, State License, BLS
• Notes: Must have at least 1 – 2 years of paid hospital experience within the last 3 years
• Ability to commit to full-time hours over the course of 13 weeks, with the possibility of extending.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Catered Compensation Package
• Stipend Available for Qualified Candidates
• Dedicated Recruiter, On Boarding Specialist and Payroll Team to ensure the tenure of your assignment will go smoothly.
• Access to hundreds open contracts nationwide allowing continuous opportunities year around.
KPG Healthcare is a Staffing Firm that provides diverse Supplemental and Permanent Healthcare Staffing solutions to a side range of clients throughout the nation. Our Services include Travel Nursing, Allied Professionals, Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician Placements.
At KPG Healthcare, our goal is to make the highest quality and most fulfilling matches for each healthcare professional we partner with.
From our location in the Western U.S., we build relationships nationwide, ensuring our professionals can access the ideal opportunity for their backgrounds, interests and experience. Our experienced recruiters are experts in the healthcare industry, the locations we serve, and each facility’s unique culture.
Whether you want to travel, relocate or remain close to home, there is no better partner for your career, family and lifestyle goals. We operate with honesty, candor, and a genuine caring for your well-being – our goal is to exceed your expectations.