To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
- The Reinalt-Thomas Corporation
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Identity & Access Management Administrator
Discount Tire Corporate Careers • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 29 days ago
Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for more than 50 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a company that promotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
The Senior Application Administrator - Identity Access Management (IAM) plans, designs, tests, implements, delivers, and administers all identity and access management services across Discount Tire's business systems. Provides technical and analytical support in the areas of User Lifecycle Management, Attribute and Role based access Directory Services, Single Sign-On (SSO), Federated Identity, Access Provisioning and Governance, Risk Management, and metric reporting.
- Administration of organization identity directories (Active Directory, Azure AD, Okta)
- Reviews, recommends and implements new Identity Management automation processes, workflows, and policies.
- Designs and implements new connectors for applications, databases, and directories to automate Identity Management.
- Contributes in requirements gathering and solution design; leads the build and configuration of services within the Okta Platform.
- Interacts with other Business Areas and Technology Teams throughout the organization
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to Identity Management procedures and services
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a minimum of five (5) years Identity Management experience; with 3 years of Okta Platform Administration required; and 3 years demonstrated experience in Active Directory.
- Demonstrated experience with design and administration of the Okta Platform, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of the methodology, techniques and technology used to plan and implement IAM capabilities is required.
- Demonstrated experience with SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 and SCIM is necessary. Demonstrated experience with PowerShell scripting is necessary.
- Specific to Okta, demonstrated experience with:
- Workday as a Master Integration
- Application integration via Okta Integration Network
- Group and group rule management using Okta Expression Builder / Editor
- Multifactor authentication configuration and policy
- API Access Management configuration
- Syslog integration with SIEM and Monitoring applications
- Knowledge and experience working with LDAP-compliant Directory environments is required.
- Knowledge and experience with Reduced / Same and Single Sign-On functionality is required.
- Knowledge and experience working with Identity Lifecycle Management / Access Recertification solutions is required.
- Knowledge and experience managing cloud identities (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Salesforce and SharePoint) is required.
- Proven ability to meet established service levels, availability, performance, data privacy, and security guidelines is necessary.
- Knowledge and experience working with Privileged Identity Management solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of Okta Mobility Management is a plus.
- This position requires excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential. Ability to also work in a highly collaborative team environment is vital.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude are essential.
- In addition, troubleshooting, organizational and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with and upholding Company values is key.
- Specific to Okta, demonstrated experience with:
- This position requires BA/BS Computer Science, Information Security or related field or equivalent work experience.
- This position requires certification as a MCSE or Okta Certified Administrator or attained within six (6) months.
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are between 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional overtime (more than forty hours per week) may be necessary.