To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glenview, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company • Glenview, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company is a longstanding leader in life and accident & health (A&H) insurance, located in suburban Glenview, Illinois. In business since 1936, Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company was founded on the two fundamental principles of quality products and excellence in customer service. Our success is achieved through the dedication and hard work of our employees.
This is an exciting time to join GTL! We've seen seven consecutive best ever years. Learn more about GTL by visiting www.gtlic.com.
We have an opportunity for an Underwriting Assistant to join our team.
The Underwriting Assistant provides support to underwriters, customer service and our agents. This individual provides status of New Business applications by phone or mail, follows up daily on pending business with our external vendors and maintains our internal follow-up database with current information.
- Back-up for the New Business Tech position.
- Perform follow-ups of pending New Business
- Complete call backs and respond to emailed status inquiries
- Review discrepancies with agents regarding recently issued and/or pending business
- Assist co-workers in completing various tasks (issuing/Coding policies, policy assembly)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable working within deadlines
- Sense of urgency
- Has worked with confidential information
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA Laws a plus
- Accurate and fast paced Data Entry skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must work well in a team
- Detailed Oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication
We invite you to learn more about GTL's rich history at www.GTLtimeline.com.
Stay connected with GTL News Via:
Facebook: | Twitter: | LinkedIn: