To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Project will go until at least December 2019 – option to eventually hire people on for FTE positions with Client
- Client has various projects that they will give to these engineers. The project titles are as follows:
o Urethane bagging/packaging project – will be working with Hunstville facility to change how they package their urethane products
o Sierra Grid Process project – will be adding more engineering controls to their current processes
o Silicon Casting – somewhat of a cost savings project
o 787 hot spot reduction (said a quality eng background could work for this position)
o 787 scratch project
o Urethane pre-press + hot cycle production
o CNC conversion
o CNC optimization
o Grinding elimination
- Looking for a manufacturing engineering background; would be open to quality engineers as well.
- Must have applicable experience; no training provided
- Would like some sort of engineering degree + experience
• Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering staff to execute sub projects and tasks.
• Sub projects include but not limited to assist in test or trial run on new process or validation of existing process, engineering report writing, data collection, new idea generation, problem solving and support production.
• This position will be also updating process specification and procedure according to changes.
• Documentation may include DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan, Standardwork, Bill of Material, and Bill of Operation.
• This position will involve in the root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation (RCCA)
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering with 2-3 years of experience in manufacturing.
• Accustomed with all type of technical procedures, documentations listed under Job Function.
• Communicate and share information, attention to detail, problem solving, and strong team working skill. Great ability to utilize resources such as tooling, maintenance, and automation.
• Have experience and training with SPC, Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, Fishbone, 5WHY's, Problem solving.
• Military Clearance is a plus.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.