To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- JB Andrews, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Desktop Support Specialist
Apex Systems • JB Andrews, MD
Posted 1 month ago
If interested, please email your updated resume to Erin Cha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: 939498
Role: Desktop Support Technician
Location: JB Andrews, MD 20762
Clearance Requirement: Candidates must be US citizens able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance as a condition of employment
- Provide installation and support services for computer hardware, standard and local software applications, communications, e-mail accounts, desktop and laptop systems, multi-function output devices, and computer support to both local and remote users.
- Provide installation services to include managing the setup, installation, moves, adds, and changes for IT hardware and software.
- Assist users with hardware, software, and operational support requirements using industry standard practices.
- Tickets will be retrieved from the Remedy system.
- Troubleshoot IT related hardware, e.g., computers, laptops, printers, scanners, speakers, PDA’s, cell phones, monitors, desktop cameras, and other peripheral devices, software, etc., to determine the best method of repair.
- When necessary coordinate the repair activities with the manufacturer or extended warranty vendor.
- Have basic LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN (Wide Area Network) operational knowledge and/or general working knowledge of how devices on a network communicate with each other.
- Provide IT services for MS Internet Explorer applications, and common system software.
- Provide IT infrastructure after hours & weekend support as necessary.
- Security+ certification
- 3-5 years of related experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178