Kforce has a client in search of a Plant Controller in Gordonsville, Tennessee (TN). The Plant Controller will have analytical support for all activities and processes of the local Site Leadership Team. Key processes include monthly close, monthly financial forecasts and annual operating plans.
Responsibilities also include:
- Analysis and evaluation of the Plant's monthly operating results, annual budgets, monthly production and financial forecasts, and weekly results reporting; The Plant Controller will provide analytical support for cross functional projects including but not limited to customer profitability analysis and pricing, etc.
- Analysis of month end results: P&L and Balance Sheet including variance analysis
- Develop month end results package for the Plant to present to Senior Management
- Support monthly close including Balance Sheet reconciliation and accurate Revenue and Expense oversight
- Conduct weekly reviews of production order variances to identify unusual variances and report root cause
- Monitor and work with plant management on Continuous Improvement initiatives and validate savings
- Provide monthly financial forecasts and analysis
- Ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support business requirement
- Support the development and analysis of the annual operating plan
- Key strategic projects as needed working with cross functional business teams
- BS degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years progressive accounting experience in manufacturing
- SAP experience
- Cost Accounting experience
- Strong system skills, Excel
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles