To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Savannah, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IQVIA • Savannah, GA
Posted 4 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
**The purpose of this position is to build up our database with candidates who have a skillset that meet the requirements below for future opportunities**
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for achieving sales forecast and gaining access of promoted products and, subsequently, sales of products within assigned territory. This is accomplished by establishing mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships with healthcare providers key to the sales success of promoted products. The Sales Representative is also responsible for coordinating sales strategies with appropriate teammates to maximize sales in assigned territory.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- Minimum of 2 years of home health, hospice or durable medical equipment (DME) sales experience required.
- Account management experience; understanding the dynamics of large group practices required.
- Experience in Allergy / Immunology, Neurology, Rheumatology or GI markets preferred
- Previous Pharma or B2B sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in prior roles
- Prior experience working with specialty pharmacy is a plus
- Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Driven with “hunter” mentality
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-orientated
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.IQVIA.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1061157