Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:URL blocked - click to apply.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
On Site Services Manager North America
Manager, On Site Services North America
Percent Travel Required
Up to 25%
1st Shift (US Hours) – 8am – 5pm Local Time
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric SE is a French multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management.
Job Description / Information
The Manager of On Site Services reports directly to the Head of Employee Experience – North America. The Manager, On Site Services is accountable for managing on site service delivery for North America (USA, Canada & Mexico). The successful candidate will oversee a customer facing function that responds to customer requests, incidents, and problems while promoting continuous improvement in technology service management (ITSM) processes, change management, request management, end to end service related processes). The ideal candidate will enjoy collaborating with customers and Schneider Digital service owners to drive superior customer satisfaction and effective delivery of service.
The Manager is expected to demonstrate leadership expertise to establish strategic direction as well as significant depth of technical expertise in IT operations, planning and enterprise service management solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build the team that will provide this “Best In Class” Service
- Create an environment of exceptional customer service, technical expertise, productivity, efficiency and quality in staff performance.
- On Site Service delivery and service management – manage relationship and handoffs between OSS and Service Desk. Ensure all operational and service level agreements (OLAs and SLAs) are met and the service is meeting the expectations of the customers.
- Lead the continuous improvement of On Site Services operations by driving frequent reviews of survey feedback, evaluation of SLA data, deep ticket analysis in order to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Continuously seek and develop innovative solutions to business problems leading the change and adoption of new processes, services and technologies to meet the needs of the business and key stakeholders.
- Track, maintain, and create key metrics and client satisfaction measures focusing on the continuous improvement of the service.
- Sponsor and/or lead special projects relating to ensuring successful delivery and support of On Site Services operations.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with, businesses leaders and key stakeholders mapping their needs to the end user services being provided by Schneider Digital.
- Ensure global standards, documentation, and processes for On Site Services operations (ie: hardware, escalation, procurement, asset management, etc.) are created, deployed, and kept up to date.
- Manage compliance with corporate policies, HIPPAA, SOX, Security and represent End User Services on response to internal and external audits.
- Focus on improving service delivery through effective use of ITIL methodologies, best practice, and industry standards.
- Create and track key performance indicators, staffing ratios, trends, and benchmarks.
- Creates and manages operational budgets for responsible areas. In addition, participates with Information Technology Leadership in planning and managing strategic plans.
- Create and execute strategic roadmaps, update the priorities and document staffing/resourcing requirements for current and future needs.
Education & Special Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, CS, MIS, Business, or related field
- ITIL Certification(s) preferred
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, CS, MIS, Business, or related field
- 10 years or more overall IT experience
- 5 years or more of IT management experience
- Experience managing teams that deliver end user services and related technologies
- Experience developing and reporting on End User Services key metrics and reports
- Ability to work across and manage distributed teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to all levels of an organization especially to key business partners and executives
- Project management skills, to manage projects effectively and deliver on time and within budget
- Proven success in transforming End User Services with the focus on optimizing the use of On Site Services personnel
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in successfully implementing new technologies and services
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a face-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- A driven, results-oriented leader will be required to drive results and integrate effectively into the culture. The successful candidate must possess the blend of confidence and humility while instituting metrics and driving accountability across the organization.
- A driver of change, anticipating the future of the business is expected. The successful candidate must build credibility within the organization at all levels to mobilize teams and lead them in new directions.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills are required. The successful candidate must have the ability to persuade and build consensus cross-functionally as an evangelist in a team oriented fashion. Must be able to inspire and motivate the organization as the transformation activities continue across IS and within the business.
- Excellent communication skills. Communication across the enterprise will be important as this leader will often be tasked with leading cross-functional teams as he/she executes these large scale programs and projects. Must effectively communicate cross-functionally and at a variety of levels within the organization.
- A proven team builder. Must be dedicated to recruiting, retaining and coaching leaders to help build a bench of IT talent for the corporation. The successful candidate must have a track record of building highly effective teams in transformation environments.
- Succession potential is required. The successful candidate must have the potential to be viewed as a succession candidate to the Global IS Operations Tower Leaders as well as within the global IS organization.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Work with an intelligent and diverse workforce
• Be a contributor to global energy efficiency and sustainability
• Work with and learn about cutting edge technologies every day
• Feel energized and have a great sense of accomplishment supporting your co -workers
This job might be for you if:
• You have a thirst for knowledge and want to learn and grow every day
• You take a personal interest in being proactive in support of your co -workers
• You take pride in delivering world class service and helping others stay productive
• You love challenges and solving complex problems
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.