We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us - and will continue to allow us - to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.Job Description
This role requires relocation to the Omaha, NE area.
Olsson has a job opportunity available to work directly with one of the world's largest technology companies. As a Construction Engineer, on-site in Omaha, NE, you will review field installations helping industry leading clients build a better electrical/mechanical system through your knowledge and expertise. Time will primarily be spent on site trouble-shooting complex issues with the client and contractor team. Flexibility and willingness to provide timely solutions are a must.QualificationsYou are passionate about:
You bring to the team:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical preferred
- On site construction experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong Word and Excel background
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we're here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you'll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you'll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.
#LI-MH1Videos To Watch
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Construction Engineer - Data Center (Relocate to NE)
- Mechanical Systems
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Problem Solving