Senior Compensation Analyst
CFS has recently partnered with an engineering, procurement and construction company located in Houston, TX. This role is a new addition to an established Human Resources team. Senior Compensation Analyst is an integral part of the Corporate Human Resources team. Under general supervision provides analytical expertise and business support to ensure company compensation programs are externally competitive and internally equitable. The Sr. Compensation Analyst will assist with the development, implementation and administration of company compensation programs, practices, and procedures. This role is bonus and stock option eligible
- CFS has personally placed multiple candidate with this client.. to rave reviews!
- You will be surrounded by top talent, from top schools, many with their CPA's!
- Beautiful office, public company, international presence
Duties of the Senior Compensation Analyst role:
- Provides compensation support for the organization as needed: market pricing, special projects, broad-based compensation, validation of equity grants etc.
- Tracks executive compensation including perquisites and ensures timely submission to payroll.
- Provides support to managers on compensation related issues.
- Participates in compensation surveys.
Preferences for the Senior Compensation Analyst role
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Experience implementing compensation modules with an ERP system (Oracle, SAP, etc)
- Business Support Systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Human Resources
- Market Pricing