To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marathon City, WI 54448
- Phone: 715-870-4702
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Application Support Technician
County Materials Corporation • Marathon City, WI
Posted 2 months ago
County Materials Corp. is an industry leader in manufacturing and supplying a large selection of concrete construction and landscape products. Founded more than 70 years ago, the family-owned, American-based company has grown to operate more than 42 locations across the United States. With more than 1,500 employees, the strengths of this dynamic, fast-pace organization are built on its manufacturing capabilities, industry experience and customer-service-focus in infrastructure, transportation, commercial, municipal, agricultural, and residential applications.
The Application Support Technician job entails the development, integration, and configuration of database infrastructure and business applications used across the organization. This position also helps with training of new staff and provide expert advice and support to departments across the organization.
- Provide application support in resolving and troubleshooting problems.
- Provide application support to effectively utilize the system infrastructure and resources.
- Provide direct assistance to users in using and interpreting software tools and products.
- Provide and support recommendations for improved procedures and policies.
- Interact with software vendors to provide best solutions to business problems.
- Indoor office environment
- Frequent Sitting
- Proficient in Active Directory, Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation.
- Strong problem solving, diagnostic, and technical troubleshooting aptitude with hardware and software configurations.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to act with discretion, maintaining levels of strict confidentiality.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
Employment notices and applications are provided by Central Processing Corp, a national human resource management company for County Materials Corporation and its affiliate companies. Central Processing Corp provides a drug free/smoke free environment, and is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.