1. Performs filing and general clerical assistance associated with the Accounts Payable.
2. Responsible for opening and sorting incoming mail for Accounts Payable.
3. Assists Accounts Payable Clerks with review of invoice batch processing.
4. Matches Accounts Payable checks to vendor invoices.
5. Responsible for stuffing and mailing of the checks.
6. Assisting with special handling requests on payments.
7. Responsible for AP records storage with off-site facility.
8. Scanning and indexing of invoices.
9. Assumes other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Must have the ability to interact and work well with others.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE: 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier and fax machine.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: Must be physically able to lift boxes weighing approximately 30 pounds. This position also requires sitting, standing and bending.