You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Human Resources Associate
Our client is looking for a hardworking and resourceful Human Resources Associate to join their team.
$19 – $24/hr
The Human Resources Associate is responsible for putting together offer letters, new hire packages, and dealing with employee onboarding.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Associate:
- Executes on all talent acquisition offer processing to include, but not limited to, post offer candidate management, e.g., written offers, completed background, completed medical, new hire/promotional paperwork, data entry, badges, etc.
- Works with all departments that require input and handoff of onboarding new hires and processing promotions
- Guides candidates through the onboarding process via email and phone support, and sometimes in person
- Inputs status in ATS post verbal offer on various stages ensures proper confidentiality
- Ensures that all candidates are handled with the utmost care and consideration while processing their new hire and promotional paperwork while executing multiple transactions in minimal time
- Able to produce a set number of new hire/promotional packages with high quality and minimal errors
- Assists Candidate Experience Specialist to coordinate orientations and ensure smooth pass on to the appropriate hiring business unit
Qualifications for the Human Resources Associate:
- One (1) year of varied HR operational experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook, and utilizing an applicant tracking system strongly preferred
- Strong communication, personal presentation, organizational and time management skills, demonstrated customer interfacing skills and proven track record of client satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment and work within deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Administration or related area
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
- Data Entry
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 119039
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.