To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Ridge, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Oak Ridge, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Banking - Financial Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's growing client in Oak Ridge, New Jersey (NJ) is in need of a Mortgage Processor.
The mortgage processor will be responsible for various activities including:
- Ensuring all files are reviewed within 5 days of receipt of the full file; Request missing items from borrowers including order tax transcripts, LDP/GSA, and validation reports
- Upon receipt of missing items, review all information that is currently in the file and verify that it is accurate
- Once file is approved by underwriting, make sure file is cleared to close to meet the estimated closing date of the loan
- Review paystubs, W-2's, bank statements and appraisals to ensure accuracy/completeness
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience required; college degree preferred
- 2 - 3 years of industry experience required
- Knowledge of guidelines relating to Conventional Mortgage loans, FHA, MFA, and portfolio bank products
- Superior customer service skills are required
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, and complete tasks on time
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong technical skills
- Must exhibit a polished and professional approach to work
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel required
- Must be a highly motivated individual
- Must be able to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Must exhibit outstanding communication and analytical skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: FAAQG1675845
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.