Robert Half Legal is seeking a Civil Litigation Attorney to join a prestigious firm as their newest Attorney. Put your talents to the test and grow with this firm. Apply for this rewarding Attorney position now. The Attorney position is a full-time opportunity in the Chicago, Illinois, area.
- Preparing and trying cases at the Illinois Workers Compensation Commission and appeals through the Appellate Court;
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Workers compensation law experience
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Demeanor to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Top notch academic credentials and references
- Licensed attorney
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Attorney/Lawyer
for more information.