Kimco Staffing is partnering with a great distribution center located in City of Industry, CA!
This top notch growing company is currently looking for Forklift Operators to join their team!
1st - 2nd and 3rd Shifts available
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• Locate or relocate product as directed.
• Unload and load trucks as required.
• Build or re-stack pallet loads as required.
• Utilize computerized management system.
• Inspect forklift daily and complete daily log.
• Back up forklift drivers in other departments as required.
• Act professionally at all times.
• Follow all safety rules.
• Overtime as scheduled.
• Flexible and open to changing assignments.
• Meets attendance standards.
• Ability to operate all
of the following equipment with a minimum of 6 months of recent experience:
- Stand-Up Reach
- Sit-Down Forklift
• Must be Forklift Certified. Will be required to present certification during interview process.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Ability to work with heights.
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Able to stand for 8 hours per day.
• Able to use an RF Scanner. (Will Train)
• Ability to read English.
• Understand and commit to meeting all deadlines and requirements.
• Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug test.
• Must provide DMV print out— May not have more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years.
For more information feel free to call: 714-230-4123Ask about our $50 Referral Bonus Program $$$
About Kimco Staffing Services: Kimco Staffing Services is a full-service organization offering temporary and permanent placement opportunities. Over the last 30+ years, we have employed more than 224,550 people and filled more than 719,256 positions.
Complying With Procedures
Handle Heavy Object