To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD 20670
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ECS Federal, LLC • Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD
Posted 2 months ago
ECS is seeking a Research Associate to work in our Patuxent River, MD Office.
ECS Federal (ECS) is seeking a Junior Analyst to work in our Patuxent River, MD office In support of NAVAIR Customer, primary responsibility is to ensure application availability 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to users.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining customer requested metrics and reports along with data analysis to identify issues/trends.
- Provides support for application upgrades, access, functionality changes, external interfaces, and data integrity.
- Monitor system operability and respond to vulnerabilities as required in accordance with DOD Security Technical Implementation Guidelines.
- Coordinates resolution of product/service issues, upgrades, and problems.
- Knowledgeable and practices a wider range of data administration skills, often in a Business Process Reengineering context.
- Understands data from the perspective of data processing and in the context of different life-cycle phases.
- Works with management and process owners to analyze business goals/needs and then translate into technical database/reporting solutions
- Manage and maintain Business Objects Universes and custom objects- organizing objects, optimizing for performance, etc.
- US Citizen Only
- Active Top Secret (Interim Secret is acceptable to start).
- AS Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Education may be substituted with six (6) years of demonstrated relevant experience.
- Able to learn quickly; maintain workflow; prioritize tasks to meet goals/deadlines; outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work; excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must have demonstrated strong project management, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Security+ Certification is required within 3 months of hire.
- Highly prefer experience in: SAP Business Objects (4.0 or later, 4.2 strongly preferred), Web Intelligence and SAP Universe Design Tool and/or Information Design Tool . Experience with Help Desk Tools; Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) (Remedy, HEAT, ServiceNow, etc.), and Service Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Security+ Certification
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.