Working within one of our experienced multi-disciplinary teams, you will:
- Support the team working on a diverse range of clients and environmental water/wastewater projects
- Produce design calculations and contribute to the formulation of design concepts
- Deliver and be accountable for technical assignments
- Develop your decision-making, communication and technical skills
Here is some of what you can expect by joining our enthusiastic team:
- As an EIT, you will perform design services alongside registered professional engineers
- The successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and technical engineering skills. We are seeking self-motivated candidates who thrive in a team environment.
We provide extensive tools for your success including the following:
- Collaborate with fellow professionals on a wide range of water and wastewater engineering projects
- Conduct field work to evaluate project requirements and to support construction administration
- Interact with clients, suppliers, regulators, and sub-consultants to help create successful outcomes
- Run calculations and hydraulic models to assess system components
- Prepare design reports, project specifications, and cost estimates
- Participate in construction plan production
- Employ your AutoCAD and Civil 3D talents to coordinate with design team members
What you will bring to the team:
- Latest versions of software for computations, modelling, and design
- Extensive array of equipment, computers, and software to use on your projects
- Comfortable work environment
- Supportive project team
Our commitment to you
- A real passion for problem solving
- An organised approach to meeting deadlines
- Your ability to collaborate and be an adaptable team member
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Infrastructure engineering experience is advantageous
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School and family-friendly flexible work arrangements. Why GHD?
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own? About GHD As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience. Interested?
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the apply link above.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Engineering Design Process