You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Claims Adjuster - Centralized
Join Forbes 2022 Best Employer for Diversity!
As a centralized claims adjuster, youll help customers resolve auto claims involving up to two vehicles. This is not a field position. Primarily over the phone, youll accurately document claims details, interview those involved in an accident, make coverage and liability decisions, and collaborate with peers to verify consistency of accident details. Along with a supportive team, youll have ongoing coaching and development to help you feel confident while supporting customers through a stressful time.
Youll be provided virtual training and onboarding, and will be required to obtain required state licenses while in the role.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manage a high volume of claim files from beginning to end
- Resolve and document auto claims as quickly and accurately as possible
- Interview all involved in an accident to determine coverage and liability decisions
- Validate damage is consistent with the report of the accident
- Independently make decisions related to liability and coverages
- Two or more years of college education or relevant work experience
- Work or educational experience must include:
- Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
- Fast paced and changing environment
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
- Computer skills
Location: This is a remote position with the possibility of reporting to an office for a meeting and/or training; preferred candidates must reside within the state of Arizona.
Work from home office requirements
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with minimum speed of 10mbps down and 1mbps up
- Computer that is provided to you must be physically connected to the router or modem by a cable (no wireless connection)
- All Progressive hardware you receive needs to be connected to a surge protector
- High-speed internet access is at your expense unless otherwise required by law
Schedule: May start date; Tuesday - Saturday, 9am - 6pm PST
- $22.50 - $24.00/hour
- An additional 10% when you work evening or weekend hours
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
Energage recognizes Progressive as a 2022 Top Workplace for: Innovation, Purposes & Values, Work-Life Flexibility, Compensation & Benefits, and Leadership.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Claim Processing
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 207873
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.