Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
The Regional Finance Manager will provide total financial leadership, direction and analysis to the regional field leadership team with the primary responsibility being to provide financial and operational support and to ensure that financial/operational issues/opportunities are identified and addressed. This position requires continuous partnership with Operations and Finance. This position reports directly to the Regional Vice-President of Retail with a strong dotted line to Finance.
This newly created position is located at our corporate office in Kennesaw, GA.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with Regional Vice-President (RVP) and Regional Market Director for the assigned region by providing strategic financial/operational support.
- Develop and lead a reoccurring business review for the assigned region.
- Provide perspective on regional initiatives/projects, conduct root cause analytics on under performance and assist in driving performance improvement actions.
- Work closely with Finance leaders in support of the overall financial and management reporting structure. This includes comparing the performance with operating plans and standardized KPIs, interpreting and communicating results, specifically variance from published KPIs, and collaborating on solutions to achieve desired results.
- Handle all day-to-day financial questions from regional team members.
- Work closely with Operations to ensure Accounts Receivable is being monitored and corrective action is taken as necessary.
- Support the preparation of budgets, forecasts and other forward planning exercises.
- Develop pro-forma projections and other financial models for potential acquisitions with the region.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Master degree is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in retail or distribution Operations and/or Finance is required.
- Intermediate to advance level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to influence others in conjunction with strong leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and goal and team oriented.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
- SAP experience (Accounting/ERP, BPC/EPM tool, BO business intelligence/Analyst tool) is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers, typing or writing.
- Occasional standing and walking.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Talk and hear.
- Frequent travel.
Attention To Detail