$130000.00 to $160000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is searching for a Network Engineer interested in joining an stable and expanding organization! If you are a motivated problem solver and passionate about establishing and maintaining a stable network infrastructure, you could succeed in this role. To support the business, you will ensure security, integrity and high-availability of enterprise systems and related components in order to develop, administer and maintain the network infrastructure. You will work with constantly changing software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems. Your commitment to ongoing education will be important for staying current and fully informed. This Network Engineer is a full-time role in the Dallas, Texas, area.
- Expert level knowledge in Cisco Routing / Switches (WAN / LAN), Firewall and Network Security
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues regarding local area networks / wide area network, including performance and connectivity problems
- Administering the operation of all local area networks / wide area network related services according to company policies and procedures
- Administering LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
- Organizing and executing upgrades to network software and hardware
For more details please email Email blocked - click to apply
What you bring to the table
- Cisco Routing/Switching (WAN/LAN) and Firewall/Network Security knowledge (Expert)
- Cisco VoIP/Unified Communications knowledge (Intermediate Level)
For more details please email email@example.com - Compensation is based on base pay, bonus and other monetary incentives
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Wide Area Networks
Local Area Networks