This is a program based position, full-time, with a projected end date of June 30, 2020.
This project is full-time at 40 hours per week and projected to end on June 30, 2020. As a Program Based Employee you will receive paid vacation, paid holidays (which includes a one week paid winter break shut-down), and you are eligible to enroll in our medical, dental and vision benefits!! Our benefits begin on day 1!
This role will support the Procurement Team.
Some responsibilites will include:
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Associate’s degree and at least 1 year of administrative experience
- At least 2 years of administrative experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- 2+ years of previous supply chain and/or procurement experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills \u2013 pivot tables, conditional formatting, chart creation
- Data analysis \u2013 create descriptive statistics
- SQL, Hadoop, and Hive queries
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
Navistar is a manufacturer of commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines. Wherever ingenuity drives global markets, you'll find us taking the lead. We believe the world is propelled forward by new ideas, brave inventors and bold thinkers. That's why we're driven to deliver a better future with strong products, sound values and solutions for a changing world.It's Uptime at International
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job Posting