Join our team at The Stratford and make a difference. Now accepting applications for CNA for FT 11p-7a shift. Current state certification required. Consistent schedule to plan your life.
Full time positions offer generous PTO Program + Cash Payout!
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Full Time positions offer Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, Education Reimbursement, 401k w/match and generous PTO Program with Cash Payout!
Part Time positions offer PTO & 401k.
Automated External Defibrillator
C (Programming Language)