$35000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
If you're looking to grow your career with a thriving company as an Accounting Clerk, Robert Half Salaried Professional Services may have the role for you. This reputable business's Accounting Clerk position handles matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This company's employees get terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture!
How you will make an impact
- Resolve discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; generate correction documents as required
- Help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other general accounting projects
- Carry out additional related duties and help with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Use knowledge of expenditure codes and accounting codes to accurately code documents
- Add financial information to journals and ledgers
- File vendor invoices and disbursements and match & file A/P invoices to support accounts payable
- Utilize a number of sources to create statements and reports
- Process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipts, and help with collection of past due balances to support Accounts Receivable
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Command of Accounting Functions
- Adeptness in Clerical Duties
- Demonstrated knowledge of data entry
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting Entries
- Deep understanding of Accounting Entries
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Accounting Functions experience preferred
- Basic Bookkeeping experience
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles