Title: QC Analyst-Environmental Monitoring
Location: Rockville, MD
For immediate consideration please email Email blocked - click to apply
Supports the Quality Control group to support manufacturing activities. The Analyst is responsible for performing activities in support of the water sampling and testing, and Environmental Monitoring, Material Release, and compressed air and nitrogen testing.
- Performs environmental monitoring during fill operations.
- Perform bioburden, TOC and endotoxin test
- Perform plate reading per SOP.
- Perform daily checks on equipment.
- Cleaning the lab and equipment, including prepping of materials requiring sterilization.
- Participate in calibration, troubleshooting various types of equipment including proactive resolution of instrument issues.
- Review, analyze, interpret and report data.
- Practice Good Documentation and Laboratory Safety Procedures per the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform proper gowning technique per procedures.
- BS in Microbiology/Biology
- 2-4 years (MS with 0-2 years) in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology with emphasis in aseptic processing, QC microbiology, environmental monitoring, water systems, quality control, validation and manufacturing processes.
- Some microbiology experience (can train on EM and water sampling)
Laboratory Information Management Systems
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Good Manufacturing Practices
High Performance Liquid Chromatography