To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY 40201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Representative
Rollins • Louisville, KY
Posted 2 months ago
OPC Pest Services is one of the largest 100 pest management firms in the country! Our mission is to help protect our customer’s health and property by providing valuable, high quality solutions delivered by passionate professionals. We have built our reputation on our company’s belief of putting the customer experience first and the Call Center Representative is key to delivering on this purpose.
Be a part of the team! The Call Center Representative handles general inquiries from customers and potential customers regarding our services. Responsible for generating sales leads on incoming inquiry calls in a fast-paced call center environment. Sets up services by using a scheduling system to route calls to the appropriate technicians.
The Successful Call Center Representative Will . . .
- Answer inbound calls from potential customers requesting information about our services
- Generate and close sales leads resulting from inquiry calls
- Answer inbound calls from existing customers regarding their service, billing, scheduling, etc.
- Schedule pest control service by determining area of service, technician availability, etc.
- Check after-hour and weekend voicemail service and return customer calls
- Note customer accounts in service system with actions that were taken
- Message technicians by phone or email with changes to their schedules
- Log all calls on a manual tracking log
- Transfer calls to other departments as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive pay with a commission-based earnings potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Why OPC Services?
- OPC Pest Services is a GROWING family operated business and a QualityPro certified company
- Work with THE premier pest management company based in Kentucky who is routinely published as one of the largest 100 pest management firms in the U.S. according to PCT Magazine
- We are a part of a growing pest management industry – and are in a recession resistant line of business
- OPC Pest Services is financially stable and a growing subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Join OUR High Quality Pest Service Team!
We require ability to pass a drug screen and background check. Candidates must obtain the pesticide license through the Kentucky Department of Agriculture within the first 90 days of employment (company paid).
Additional context: competitive earnings, career, sales, commission, call center representative, sales representative, sales professional, residential sales, cold calling, territory sales, military, service, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, hospitality
- Less than 1 year(s): Experience in a call center or commissioned sales preferred but not required
- High School/GED or better
- Influencing Others
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Critical thinking
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.