To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Moorestown, NJ 08057
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Sales Leads Generator, Fort Dix, NJ
Sears Home Services • Moorestown, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking Part Time Leads Generators to join our Sales Support Team!
The Home Services division of Sears Holdings Corporation specializes in installed Home Improvement products and the product lines include siding, doors, roofing, kitchen remodels, cabinet re-facing and bathroom remodeling and heating and air systems.
As a Sales Leads Generator, also known as, Home Solutions Advisor, (HSA) you will approach retail shoppers and ask them to schedule a free no cost- no obligation estimate in their home for any of the home improvement products of their choice.
We provide an excellent competitive hourly wage PLUS dual bonuses are possible for every appointment you set. You control your income - sky is the limit! The best opportunity for more leads is on the weekends.
We generate leads in a variety of environments; every day brings a new opportunity!
- Military PX/Exchange services
- Community events, festivals, fairs
- Home Improvement Trade Shows/Conventions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Ability to persuade with minimum selling skills
- Ability to be a self-starter, with the ability to stay focused on goals and be self-disciplined
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while handling rejection
- Ability to write legibly
- Must have above average verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a varied work schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to move about for extended periods of time
- Ability to travel to multiple locations
- Must have own transportation
- Part-time availability
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Knowledge or experience in the home improvement, retail or telemarketing field
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm and positivity
- Willingness to learn and assist with displays and marketing materials
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
EEO/EOE/Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet