To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brush Prairie, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Brush Prairie, WA
Posted 26 days ago
Pediatric LPN Homecare
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to care for pediatric patients in Brush Prarie, WA.Open shifts available are every other Friday night and every other Saturday night. All shift times are 10:00PM to 8:00AM.
Working with the physician, our Registered Nurses (RN) develop and manage nursing care plans, as well as instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals take steps to improve or maintain health a healthy lifestyle. As a Maxim Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
• Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN
• Minimum one (1) year of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN ) experience required with home health experience preferred
• Current CPR certification
• Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements for Registered Nurses (RN)
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
• Reliable transportation
• Previous tracheotomy experience preferred, but not required
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs