Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
$500 sign-on bonus offered to eligible participants hired while the program is in effect, paid in two installments. Bonuses are subject to all applicable taxes. All other rules governing this program will apply. Current employees and contract workers are not eligible.
As the Warehouse Associate III, you will be responsible for coordinating material handling activities and providing support to the Warehouse Supervisor. We will equip you with the best tools in the industry to grow and develop to a level that will exceed your expectations and help you reach your career goals.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Train and coach material handling employees; assist team members in the performance of their assigned duties, as necessary
- Identify workload inefficiencies and recommend reassignment of tasks
- Utilize a warehouse management system and maintain appropriate work documents
- Load, unload, move and stack product using a forklift or other material handling equipment
- Pick, wrap, count, weigh, inventory or tag products and materials
- Stage material within designated areas
- Correctly inspect material handling equipment and perform basic maintenance to ensure safe operations; inspect trailers prior to loading or unloading freight
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 2 years of experience in warehouse operations
- Material handling experience
It’d be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of warehouse operations; ability to maintain orderly, clean and safe work areas
- Demonstrated skills in the principles and practices of effective leadership and customer service
- A willingness to get along well with others and consistently promote a positive team environment
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate III
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Forklift Truck
- Freight Forwarding