To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office 365 Migration Engineer
ECS Federal, LLC • Washington, DC
Posted 3 days ago
ECS is seeking a Office 365 Migration Engineer to work in our Washington, D.C. office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior exchange engineer to drive a customer Government agency migration from on-premises Exchange to Exchange Online. You will be the day-to-day engineer executing the migration and you will work with a skilled team that has performed some of the largest and most successful Office 365 migration in the public sector.
This job requires someone with a drive and passion for Microsoft Exchange Online, PowerShell, Azure AD, and emerging technologies. The candidate should have a combination of advanced Exchange and migration skills and soft skills necessary to build positive relationships with the client and with Microsoft.
- 5+ years of progressive experience with the supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365
- Experience with large Exchange to Office 365 migrations supporting large Government or commercial clients
- Office 365 Admin Application and Services in a Hybrid server environment
- Thorough understanding of email systems and major, nation-wide networks and infrastructures
- 3+ years establishing and maintaining O365 Exchange mailboxes, user accounts, distribution groups and providing input on enterprise exchange policies and procedures
- Demonstrate Level 3 experience troubleshooting and resolving Outlook, COTS and GOTS software and message transmission problems
- PowerShell expert
- Experience supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems; available for shift and weekend tasks as assigned
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.