Agency Development Manager
Colonial Life has an immediate opportunity for an Agency Development Manager to join our market-leading team in providing comprehensive benefits education, excellent customer service and personal insurance products at the worksite to help America's workers protect what they've worked so hard to build.
We have more than 75 years of experience and a strong reputation as an industry leader in voluntary benefits. Colonial Life offers sales and management training along with dependable home office support to guide you through the process of growing your own business, so you can realize your unlimited growth potential.
What are you interested in?
- Building your own business?
- Enjoying a flexible work schedule that fits your lifestyle?
- Making an impact in your community by recruiting, mentoring and empowering others to succeed?
- Receiving due recognition, competitive compensation and lucrative, performance-based bonus opportunities?
Joining our team as an Agency Development Manager puts you in charge of your career so you focus on the things you value most.
Discover your unlimited potential!
As an independent Agency Development Manager, you'll be empowered to:
- Develop a sales team and market presence.
- Grow your business by helping a sales team seize opportunities to open new accounts and service existing ones.
- Earn recognition and rewards based on your success.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous sales and management experience is helpful.
- Strong desire to lead and motivate a team.
- Insurance licensing is preferred, but can be obtained during the contracting process
Successful Agency Development Managers are energetic self-starters who build a sales team by recruiting and training new representatives. They have the ability to sell direct, as well as through insurance brokers, to businesses of all sizes in their communities.
This is a 1099 contractor role.
Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
©2018 Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.