WOW! Now offering a $200 sign on Bonus!
For experienced caregivers, we have immediate openings! Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. This job listing is our clients in the north Buford and Forsyth county. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We start at up to $14.00 per hour depending on your experience or CNA certification. Earn a $1 more per hour on the weekends!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No experience required. Paid skills training provided by Home Instead*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with activities of daily of living
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Current TB screen
- CPR/First Aid certificate
We have a variety of shifts available with a flexible work schedule. Apply today for this career opportunity at ww.Homeinstead.com/678.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Vehicle Insurance
- Background Checks