To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, NJ 07470
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Modis • Wayne, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Manufacturing/ Process Engineer I job in Wayne, NJ is available through Modis Engineering. You will work cross-functionally as a team member to support the design and develop breakthrough process technologies for the manufacture of new medical devices. You will support the efficient and effective commercialization and transfer of new products into production. You will support manufacturing area in tooling design, process improvement, and cost improvement. You will also work with and assist senior members of Engineering Group to implement new products and performance enhancements and quality of existing products. This is a six-month contract opportunity. The salary for this position is $26.00 per hour. Sponsorship is not available for this position. Local candidates only.
Manufacturing/ Process Engineer I job responsibilities include:
• Write and/or modify documentation (engineering specifications, manufacturing procedures, equipment maintenance specifications, equipment registrations and other documentation) and implement updates into the document control system. Author and execute test protocols/reports for process validations including the compiling and analysis of associated test data using Statistical Analysis, where necessary, in summarizing results. Perform Root Cause Analysis and implementing Corrective Actions, where necessary.
• When special projects arise, spend extended periods of time working in one of the other New Jersey facilities.
• Design tools and /or machines of varying types for use in the manufacture of company products. Re-design, repair or replace in-process production program equipment, production control Hardware and tooling.
• Develop processes, methods, tooling and production controls for new programs; supervises their assembly and proofing.
• Support efforts to validate new vendors for alternate parts, vendor replacement, cost reductions and process improvement.
• Prepare capital appropriation requests providing required evaluation, analysis and supporting justification.
• B.S. Engineering degree, preferably in Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
• Up to two years in manufacturing and/or process engineering. Experience in the medical device or other FDA regulated industry is preferred.
• Must be competent with 21 CFR 820, 801, 803, 806 and any other applicable federal regulations, and Quality standards (As applicable to your job function).
• Must not be debarred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Good technical writing skills.
• Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings. Knowledge of Statistical analysis.
• Detailed oriented with good mechanical aptitude.
• Work in a lab environment where extensive time sitting may be required.
• Computer skills including, but not limited to: Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, CAD (Solid Works preferable).
• Previous working knowledge in some of the following areas is highly desirable: continuous improvement processes, Kanban, equipment design, re-tooling, re-engineering and automation of production processes, manufacturing process support, and process development.
• Previous working knowledge of SAP or equivalent system is highly desirable
If you are interested in this Manufacturing/ Process Engineer I job in Wayne, NJ then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled