To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4701 W. 2100 S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
C.R. England, Inc. • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 2 months ago
At C.R. England, our most valuable asset is our people. Whether on the road, in our shops, or in our offices, our people make C.R. England a transportation industry leader. The diversity of our professionals drives us forward. We strongly believe each individual should have the support and opportunities they need to build a solid career. We provide. We live by the entrepreneurial and family spirit on which C.R. England was founded. We have opportunities for people of all backgrounds.
Hiring Admins will be assisting drivers in their Premier Truck Driver Training experience, the Hiring Coach will communicate directly with CRE team members during Orientation, the hiring process, and placement process.
Why join us:
Stability: The transportation industry is crucial to the U.S. economy, making C.R. England a stable career choice. As a 99 year-old leader in the transportation industry, we have grown 100% in the last decade. We will continue growing as we approach our second century.
Employee Value: 2015 recipient of the Achievers Award for Most Engaged Workplaces in the U.S.
Benefits: World class compensation and benefits packages, continuous training and development, and a team-oriented culture.
Work life balance: At C.R. England we value family both in our individual homes and our company family; our culture embraces this philosophy and fosters an environment to support both.
The Hiring Admins are responsible for the onboarding, hiring, and handoff during all students’ Premier Truck Driving and C.R. England hiring experience. The Hiring Coach must be available to assist a student in any conflict that may arise during the time a student arrives for their truck driver training and the time they are placed during C.R. England Over-the-Road Training.
- Welcome all new students to Premier Truck Driving School on day of intake – Introduction as CRE Hiring Coach
- Assist in confirming all new students have the proper documentation necessary to proceed in truck driver training & meet CRE hiring standards
- Manage hotel roster daily and identify any students with attendance issues
- Act as a driver advocate during truck driver training – work with support hiring personnel to update files, application status, and clearing procedures
- Communicate school personnel regularly to ensure seamless problem solving and through-put during the placement process with CRE Placement Coordinator
- Ensure students are committed to hiring with CRE prior to final clearing and hiring dates processed
- Attend C.R. England Driver Orientation to ensure all hiring paperwork is properly populated and uploaded for efficient hiring
- Hotel Roster reconciliation
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- 3 years Customer Service Experience
- Basic Computer Skills
- HS Diploma
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
C.R. England, Inc. is a stable, financially sound company with an excellent career opportunity for an individual with a passion for coaching and an energetic personality to develop professionally. As a 96-year old leader in transportation, we've made it our mission to DELIVER EXCELLENCE to our team members and customers. We are looking for tenacious go-getters with a strong work ethic and passion for helping others to work out of our corporate headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT.