Our Vehicle Refinishes Business Unit is a leading supplier of products, color technology and state-of-the-art customer services for automotive refinishing and commercial vehicle and rail original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and repair. Our global Sikkens Premium brand has high quality products and services, and a position in emerging markets. We are leaders and innovators in digital color.
To drive the implementation of Carbeat in the region by supporting the regional sales and services teams, and distributors. The main objective is to hit the target committed to both in number of URL blocked - click to apply
customers and in CM growth for paint.
Regional Carbeat Program Management
- Liaise with local finance and hardware suppliers to ensure a viable hardware supply chain and financing option for customers. This will achieve good value for our customers and low operating capital for AkzoNobel.
- Manage and improve order management tooling and processes to satisfy customer while controlling the business.
- Overall program management Regional level
- Manage and maintain Carbeat billing and A/R Tracking
- Sales Training provide Carbeat sales
- Key Point of Contact for Program Communication
Regional Carbeat Implementation & Support
- Provide for Carbeat regional system administration capability
- Set-up & maintain 1st level support capability by seeking local solutions internally or externally
- Organize onsite installation capability
- Provide shop staff training
- Advance the ability of services team to consult on process improvement with customers based on data derived from the system so that the value customers receive is enhanced.
Independent decision making
- Priorities for targets in the market
- Implementation Schedules
- Vendor and alliance partner selection
- Promotional events and activities in the region
- Methods for improving customer value in Carbeat
In North America, 4,500 employees work at more than 50 locations to support the Performance Coatings Areas. Consistently ranked as a leader in sustainability, we are dedicated to energizing cities and communities while creating a protected, colorful world where life is improved by what we do.
Leadership – Ability to influence people without direct line authority.
Planning – Ability to create realistic clear and logical implementation plans.
Sales – Ability to assess customers’ needs and present the Carbeat value proposition in an effective way.
Project management skills.
- Training and sales Skills
- Good relationship manager
- 5-7 Years work experience in the Collision Repair industry in a sales or service role preferred
- Knowledge of implementing software solutions in a B to B environment a plus
- Knowledge of the system support landscape
- BS Degree in general business or marketing
Will Do Factors
- Motivated by achievement of goals, beating the competition and helping customers to succeed.
- Willingness to travel up to 60%
- Willingness to be “hands-on” in all aspects of Carbeat implementation
Employment at AkzoNobel is contingent upon the successful completion of both a pre-employment background check and a drug screening. In some case, pre-employment physicals may also be required.
All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US.
AkzoNobel is an E-Verify Employer.
AkzoNobel is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans (M/F/D/V)
As a leading coatings company AkzoNobel
is proud to offer a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and much more.