Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration is a long-standing leader in the world of commercial refrigeration, providing climate-control solutions to customers in more than 70 countries. Their state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the cities of Stone Mountain, Columbus and Tifton, Georgia, produce evaporators, condensers, compressor racks, merchandise display cases and other top-quality refrigeration products for their six market-leading brands: Bohn, Larkin, Climate Control, Chandler, and InterLink. Heatcraft products are primarily used to preserve food and other perishables in supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants, warehouses and distribution centers, in addition to other applications such as data centers, pharmaceutical and industrial process cooling.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, and Europe.Job Description
As the Inside Sales Engineer, you will develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales of refrigeration products and services.
You will focus on local market accounts and prospects and a limited number of key or named accounts. In addition, you will coach and mentor junior sales representatives.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Perform box load calculations and select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections based on customer needs, product specifications and applicable regulations.
- Negotiate prices, terms of sale and service agreements.
- Ensure high post-sales satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
- Set account and territory plans on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year related experience.
- Strong relationship building, listening, persuading, negotiating and managing time.
- Ability to perform box load calculations independently and select the most appropriate product for the customer.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Intermediate industry and product knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management software.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Outstanding 401(k) with company matching and 1-year bonus.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Robust Employee Assistance Program.
- Community involvement opportunities.
- Relocation assistance is available!