DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case basis.POSITION SUMMARY:
The System Administrator's role will help engineer solutions to design, build, and maintain scalable IaaS and PaaS systems within Azure’s computing infrastructure that aligns with business needs and enables secure and steady expansion as our company grows. The position is responsible for supporting operational innovation and providing support to the business to assure that company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements are achieved. The System Administrator is also expected to possess administrative and troubleshooting skills, and be knowledgeable about architecture, engineering and design principles.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QualificationsLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge of Azure Security Center, Azure Networking, Azure IaaS, and PaaS
- Good knowledge of networking including Zero-trust models
- Good knowledge of application and infrastructure security solutions
- Be a leader and mentor to Server Administrators or other less experienced I.T. personnel.
- Operate as a point of contact and liaison to other I.T. teams.
- Manage operating systems and end user software.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, and/or purchases.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and access rights within Azure Active Directory and On-premise Active Director.
- Manage communications (e-mail, IM, e-fax, video) and connection solutions, including workstation connectivity, local area networks, company Web site, intranet, and Internet applications.
- Analyze system, server, and application performance.
- Create and maintain diagrams, knowledge articles, and other documentation as it relates to systems configuration.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Create shell scripts as required for automation and to expedite any rote process.
- Check service desk database for entries on enterprise applications or server resource issues; prioritize and respond to help desk tickets as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree, MIS or CS strongley preferred
- Some Industry relevant certifications (e.g. MS Azure, VCP, MCSE, Server , etc.)
- 5-7 years Azure experience: IaaS, PaaS, networking (on-premise, cloud integration), cloud security
- 7-10 years I.T. Experience. Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems, through Server W10/W2019. Experience with hardware builds/upgrades.
- 5-7 years Tier 3 experience. Security and Systems administration, including on premise and cloud solutions like VmWare, Exchange, PowerShell, SharePoint, Azure (Azure AD, VM and network provisioning), Office 365 (Exchange Online, Teams, Azure AD Connect), Zerto and Cisco UCS.
- Developed analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to take direction and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Information TechnologyPrimary Location:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Sep 23, 2021, 11:33:40 AM
- Azure Active Directory
- Platform As A Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Infrastructure As A Service (Iaa S)