JMARK Business Solutions Inc. is looking to assist one of our Banking Clients in adding an IT Support Specialist to their team to be the main onsite IT resource in Osage Beach, MO. They will provide evaluation and support for the day-to-day IT activities. They will provide training and guidance to the internal staff and clients and keep them updated with new technologies as needed.
If you are looking for a Full-Time position with amazing benefits that will challenge you and help you grow your IT skills, w need to talk to you.
Functions and Responsibilities
Provide day-to-day IT/Desktop functions for an environment of approximately 200 users serving as liaison with contracted IT company and vendor software support companies.
- Responds to IT requests through calls, emails, and tickets
- Assist team members with resolving IT issues.
- Assist Clients with exceptional customer service with their personal phones, laptops, tablets, etc.
- Assist with the following hardware issues: desktops, laptops, copiers, printers, and peripherals.
- Answers inquiries and clarifies desired information; researching, locating, and providing accurate information, including education to team members with solutions.
- Utilize de-escalation skills and escalate cases when necessary to IT support provider.
- Enhance organization and IT departments reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the position.
- Assist in developing systems and procedures to deliver quality service to end users.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year working in a technical operating capacity
- Previous experience working on help desk tickets or desktop support preferred
- Experience in a health/medical related environment preferred
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of and adherence to all data and physical security and confidentiality policies and procedures
- Exceptional customer service skills
Full-time weekday position. Requires occasional evening and weekend hours to assist with off-hour IT tasks.
- Customer Service
- Desktop Support
- Help Desk
- Physical Security