To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Springfield, MA
Posted 6 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Internal Auditor in Springfield, Massachusetts (MA). Summary: Join our rapidly growing and fast paced health insurance client in the Springfield area. This new position will develop and implement internal audit practices and processes to support recent and future growth. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Audit Manager, the Auditor will be responsible for executing audits and special projects from the audit plan. They will also consult with business management to provide recommendations and contribute to the annual risk assessment process. Experience in Healthcare or Insurance is a plus, but not a requirement. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts audits, reviews, and special projects
- Understand, analyze, document and evaluate key business processes and internal controls
- Performs data analysis trends to determine root cause of identified issues
- Prepares audit workpapers that identifies testing performed, findings and recommendations
- Participates in entrance and exit meetings
- Act as a liaison for external healthcare carrier reviews
- Conduct off-site reviews at external partners and third-party vendors
- Participates in risk assessment activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BA or BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related Business field
- 3-4+ years of internal/external auditing experience
- Ability to demonstrate communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to identify and recommend control improvements
- Ability to foster open communications and productive working relationships
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze data
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products
- CPA, CIA, CISA, etc. or active progression towards the designation preferred
- Experience working in health insurance, health care, or financial services
- Experience with process flow tools (e.g. Visio)