To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Global Brand Food & Beverage - Luxury & Lifestyle
Hilton Corporate • McLean, VA
Posted 1 month ago
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 14 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, LXR, MOTTO, Signia Hilton, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
Are you passionate about creating extraordinary guest experiences through food and beverage offerings? Do you obsess over all things food and beverage and love working through details that can impact a customer's experience? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! As our Director of Global Brand Food and Beverage for our Luxury and Lifestyle category you will serve as our champion for all food and beverage (F&B) initiatives, including new concept developments, identifying revenue enhancements and implementing standard methodologies across regions.
Reporting to the VP, Food & Beverage - Luxury and Lifestyle, you will support strategic initiatives at the corporate, regional and local levels.
More specifically, you will:
- Create new F&B concepts and support regional F&B brand development in executing best in class concept briefs.
- Create programming to be executed by operations at the property level.
- Develop an execution plan to implement long term goals for the department that become the basis for short term goals and annual operational planning.
- Translate goals and objectives into performance standards for division, departments and individual positions while leading cross-functional links between Corporate Brand F&B and hotels.
- Provide support and guidance for new and conversion hotel development projects while assisting the brand performance team with consultations as necessary.
- Assist the VP, Luxury and Lifestyle F&B in reviewing the food and beverage financial performance of all hotels in the portfolio.
What are we looking for?
We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strategic mindset and vision with impeccable execution skills to lead F&B in a luxury environment
- Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build positive relationships, exhibit tact and earn trust
- Strong communicators, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Self-starters, who take initiative in leading goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
- Accountable individuals, who take ownership of projects, effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
- Supportive teammates, who possess a good work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal, written), while employing diplomacy with high-level executives and customers within the organization on a global scale
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Seven (7) years of Hospitality (Food and Beverage, Catering or similar discipline) experience
- Four (4) years' experience working in a corporate or regional leadership role in Food and Beverage
- Two (2) years' experience in business development with an understanding of current Food & Beverage trends and concepts
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree or graduate of an accredited Culinary Institution
- Ten (10) years of Hospitality (Food and Beverage, Catering or similar discipline) experience
- Executive Chef experience
- Experience leading across global regions: Americas, EMEA and APAC
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!