You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Entry Level Manufacturing - Arcadia, WI
Our ideal candidate is reliable, likes working with their hands on fast-paced precision projects, and enjoys a family atmosphere. No experience needed! We will train on the job to get you into a new career! If this sounds like you, apply online or walk in to apply in person today! Join us in Arcadia, WI
Starting Base Wage:
- Warehouse Positions: $16.85-21.35 depending on shift/days!
- Manufacturing Positions: : Average wage is $24.00 with incentive!
- Many positions offer incentive pay!
- Multiple schedules to choose from!
What you will do as a Manufacturing Associate:
- Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Accurately record production information. This includes recording using a scanner, computer, or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repairing if possible, and informing appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Possess the ability to lift 50 – 100 pounds.
- Always make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority.
What skills you will need:
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
- You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or above shoulder level.
- You have basic counting and math skills.
What you will do as a Warehouse Team Member:
- Transfer materials within the Warehouse facility as needed.
- You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
- Operate Forklifts or other powered vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times.
What skills you will need:
- Ability to learn our basic computer and warehouse / distribution center scanning systems.
- You must be able to obtain a valid, company-issued Forklift or Powered Industrial Vehicles license where required.
- You have basic counting, math and measurement skills.
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- Ability to reliably work a defined full time or part time schedule
Exclusive benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- On-Site Wellness Clinic
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture Discounts
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture.
- Forklift Truck
- Standard Operating Procedure
- Stock Control
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: eejta3b
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.