Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Substation Electrical Engineer to work in the Roanoke, VA area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.Responsibilities:
- Provide engineering for substation capital projects
- Complete grounding, lightning shielding, and lighting studies
- Prepare station configuration and layouts
- Work with project planners to develop substation solutions
- Develop station project functional and detail scoping documents working with all project stakeholders
- Assist project managers with the development and maintenance of station engineering activities and deliverables within Primavera P6 project schedules
- Oversee work performed by internal designers or consulting engineering firms on the design of select projects
- Provide support to construction and professional field service personnel to resolve issues and concerns during the construction phase of projects
- Collaborate with various departments during the course of the project
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 6+ years of experience in a related area
- PE or PE Tracked is preferred, but not required
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to URL blocked - click to apply
or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Field Service Management
Physical Education (Pe)