Join our team at Acts Retirement-Life Communities, Inc!
We have been setting the standard for excellence in senior retirement living since 1972, with a vision founded in faith and guided by a commitment to integrity and loving kindness.
We are currently seeking an experienced Regional Director of Human Resources for the Midsouth Region based in Charlotte, NC. As the Regional Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for several functional areas of human resources including, employee relations, worker's compensation, unemployment, and leaves for all region communities. Routine travel required to Midsouth communities in AL, GA, NC & SC.
- Provide counsel and guidance to department managers and supervisors on employee-related concerns, problems, coaching/counseling/separation issues. Advise and assist in the resolution of employee grievances and disciplinary actions.
- Assist in the development and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Develop and present human resources related training programs for community management and front-line staff.
- Manage Acts worker's compensation program through the coordinated efforts provided by the company's worker's compensation carrier and consultant.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
- Manage Acts unemployment compensation program through the coordinated efforts provided by the company's unemployment consultant.
- Review criminal background check and drug screening results and determine eligibility for employment.
- Review/approve terminations.
- Conducts regular community visits.
- Attend community department managers meetings, executive director meetings and other meetings as required.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required.
- SHRM or PHR certification strongly preferred.
- Seven to ten years of increasingly responsible Human Resources leadership positions with demonstrated ability to thrive in a culture that is collaborative, service-oriented
- Five years of management experience in Human Resources, multi-site preferred
- Reputation for discretion, integrity, judgment, responsiveness, strong attention to detail and commonsense.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Medical/dependent day care spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holidays - 7 per year
- Funeral leave, Jury duty
- Longevity and service awards
And much more…..
Join the Leader in Life Care Living!