Salesforce Administrator- Orlando, FL- $75k-$90k
- Participate in the development of client solutions using Force.com and other technologies.
- Prepare documentation including requirements, design documentation, test cases and other documentation as required through the project lifecycle.
- Analyze, design, and configure software to develop and implement systems to meet customer facing business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance of the functional areas of data management, dashboards, reports, etc. as well as maintaining and troubleshooting existing configurations and development
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and business operations, act in a consultative capacity to ensure Salesforce.com optimization.
- Contribute and assist with other company/department projects and initiatives unrelated to Salesforce administration.
- Recent 4-year degree in computer science or related
- 4 years' experience in administration and configuration of Salesforce
- Salesforce certification required
- Experience with Apex DataLoader and Process Builder
- Keen ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced IT team environment
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Samantha at URL blocked - click to apply or at 267-233-6490
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at Phone number blocked - click to apply. Please see URL blocked - click to apply for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Build Scalable Solution
Java (Programming Language)
Use Web Service
Use Force.Com Platform
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 49684897778
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.