To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA 95389
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Tuolumne Meadows Lodge Manager - Yosemite
Aramark Facility Services, LLC • TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
This position is located at Tuolumne Meadows Lodge in Yosemite National Park, California. Tuolumne Meadows is a rustic camp with tent cabins and food and beverage facilities, operating primarily from late May to early October weather pending. The camp has 69 four person tents with a maximum capacity of 276 guests in house. The dining room serves family style breakfast and dinner.
- Responsible for assisting in all Tuolumne Meadows Lodge camp operations to provide proper guest service, profitability and compliance with NPS and Yosemite Hospitality regulations.
- Candidate will supervise hourly staff providing motivation, training and disciplinary action. Inspect facilities and grounds on a daily basis.
- Ensure compliance with all Company operational standards, policies and procedures and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Supports and ensures compliance with the Company’s environmental initiatives as well as Aramark Service Excellence.
- Minimum 1year supervisory experience required. Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Candidate must possess sufficient experience and technical expertise in all functions of guest service related to a seasonal and remote lodge.
- Previous food and beverage, front office and housekeeping experience preferred.
- Candidate should possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, communicate positively and effectively with staff and guests, and have the ability to work independently.
- General knowledge of Yosemite Parks operations is preferred.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran